So we were in the middle of winter, talking about what to do while we were waiting for some new concerts to go to and we hit upon meeting up in King of Prussia, PA for some lunch and shopping. A huge mall with lots of great shops and restaurants, not too far for us to travel and meet up.
I found myself getting excited to see some friends that I hadn't seen since we had met up in Ottawa, Canada last July for a get together of 32 friends at Bluesfest to see INXS in concert.
I took the train down to Philly and a friend picked me up at the station with her brand new car and we drove over to KOP like two Queens of Prussia for a day, chatting, laughing and having fun.
We met up with some good friends at Bahama Breeze, had a few drinks, some good food and great conversation, like Queens of Prussia for a day. After lunch we went to the mall. It was huge!! I had no idea you could walk for miles inside this place and still not see it all!! Since we could only hit a few stores, we picked Nordstrom's, Feragamo, Juicy Couture, Louis Vuitton, a chocolate shop and of course Starbuck's! Window shopping only for me since I had just gotten back from a trip to Nova Scotia with friends a few weeks ago and my wallet was still screaming at me in Canadian, eh. I guess the new purse I was hoping to splurge on is gonna have to come from New York when I get back home. No biggy. So after Starbucks, we went back to the cars and said our fond farewells and my friend drove me back to Philly to catch the train home. All the walking had made me so tired I fell asleep on the train like I was in a coma. Good thing I had left the car at home, LOL. I got to Penn Station, ran to the LIRR and got safely home from Penn in 20 minutes. So it was a great day. The weather was perfect, the company couldn't have been better (and friends are really the best royal treasure in the world, you know what I mean?) and my wallet had finally stopped screaming at me. LOL, we were indeed the Queens of Prussia, for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a blast!
Glad you guys had so much fun! Wish I could have been there...
I still don't understand how noone bought anything?!?!??! lol...love the pic!
Post a Comment